Thursday, November 12, 2009

2009-10 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey Break

I opened up a case of Artifacts last week.  I posted all the individual cards on EBay.  After the first round of sales, I am currently $22.46 under what I paid for the case.  I have a bunch of individual cards currently up for bid.  I am thinking that I should break about even with the purchase of this case.

This was my first hockey case I have ever ripped and flipped.  Quite enjoyable.  The patches were excellent.  There were a ton of rookies and parallel cards.  Here are some of the cards that were the highest sellers for me.
OVECHKIN & BACKSTROM /35 GU Jersey  SOLD FOR $89.19
GREEN THEODORE /15 GU Dual Jersey  SOLD FOR $72.00
LUNDQVIST NASLUND ZHERDEV GU Jersey  SOLD FOR $66.00



ZETTERBERG HOLMSTROM 4/5 GU Jersey  SOLD FOR $45.44








WAYNE GRETZKY 2/25 Dual GU Jersey SOLD FOR $40.00
Best Rookie Card Sold:
ANTTI NIEMI 39/50 Rookie RC Hawks  SOLD FOR $28.50
Most disappointing sale:
                                                     LEMIEUX CROSBY /35 GU Dual Jersey Only SOLD FOR $16.50
Thought it would have sold for more, based on other dual jersey swatch sales.


Complete Base Sets have sold for $15.00 and $14.52
Rookie Card Redemptions, wild card version have ranged between $5.01 - $8.26.
Best Rookie Card sale (non-parallel):  Leafs Redemption Card $20.50.


Overall grade of this case a 6 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment